"Sundance 2009
Posted by keelsetter on January 18, 2009Today I’ll discuss my favorite film at Sundance… so far. But first:
As I mentioned last week, this year’s pilgrimage to the Sundance Film Festival was preceded by three days of round table discussions and seminars tailor-made for our nation’s Art House theaters. Upon landing in Salt Lake City I went straight to the Peery Hotel where everyone gathered, introductions were made, and then we sat down at tables for food and drink. The first special guest to take the podium was Sundance Director of Festival Programming and Creative Development, John Cooper. His speech to us was off-the-cuff, frank, humorous, and inspirational. Personally, my biggest inspiration came from knowing that he was taking time to be with us at the height of the craziness that is Sundance..." continued here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.