Thursday, November 6, 2008

Customer Comments

Looking for a place to leave a comment, question or review? Click the comment button below and post away!

3 comments:

  1. So;
    Re: Let's Get Lost
    Talk about an addictive personality! OK, it was too long. But did anybody else notice the final title card that said, "The press reported that the body of a 30 year old man with a trumpet was found."?
    Is Bruce implying that through his death, Chet's soul was released to become the beautiful young man he once was? Or was it vice-versa. If so, I pity the next guy to get Chet's soul. This has bothered me for a couple of days now.

    Re: Yella
    Pretty well directed and edited. It was apparent what happened (I mean she crawls out of the river with her corporate shoes on) Good study of lost soul in the world of corporate greed. But the ending sucked! I mean after weaving a mysterious chain of events only to make it completey clear, ungh. How dumb are we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap! I just looked at the schedule for this semester. I am always intrigued by your offerings, but this semester I am downright excited! Thanks for all that you do. Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I am interested in how soon we might be able to see the international films nominated for the 2010 Oscars. In particular, the Peruvian film entitled "La Teta Asustada" (The Milk of Sorrow).
    Thank you fro any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

    yosandoval@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.