Front page of the Daily Camera, lower-right-hand corner, is an article titled "Student film series looks for participants." Huh? I wonder what that's about? As I read further I see that this entire article is about an IFS event done in conjunction with the Children, Youth, and Environment Center for Research and Design (CYE). Nowhere in the article is the International Film Series named or referred to. Instead, the article credits the Boulder International Film Festival.
BIFF... IFS... BIFF... IFS... Two great events. Two very different events. Apples and oranges. One is a festival that happens once a year. The other is a series that goes on through the Fall and Spring. The latter one also happens to have been around since 1941. But if the journalists at Boulder's biggest newspaper don't even know we exist the question that hangs in the air is: for how much longer?
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Biff, isn't that Marty McFly's arch-nemesis?
ReplyDelete