Thursday, December 4, 2008

What the Future holds...



Right now the IFS Fall season is over, but we will be back this spring for a brand new season of great films. Next semester's new line up will soon be out but we have a sneak peek at the new schedule. On January 30 and 31, LET THE RIGHT ONE IN will be showing in the Meunzinger Auditorium. This dark tale of a bullied boy who falls in love with an unusual girl, a girl he soon finds out is a vampire. The struggle between right and wrong is played out in this twisted romance. So if your looking for a vampire romance, check out LET THE RIGHT ONE IN at the spring IFS.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! This was just reviewed on Filmspotting, I've been meaning to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see this!!!!

    ~l. thacker-thacker

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am completely DELIGHTED by the new schedule and glad to see that several of my e-mailed suggestions over the last couple semesters were chosen (and it looks like I might have inspired a theme!).

    Looking forward to going almost every night! Thanks for the great choices! :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.